Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday in Vegas

Hope and Jordan arrive! Welcome Cat Hoarders Convention!

We can all still fit in one elevator. It's not comfortable and sometimes it's torture, but thats family right?




Auntie Hope and Shanna Hannah stealing Maddy time.

Proud Parents

My dad brought a special book for the boys to read to us. He wanted to do a devotional on it, because the book had such a special theme.

The boys and my Dad took turns reading from it, basically they just took over for the other, when the laughter became to much.

Uncle R doing "activities" with Em.

And it wouldn't be a Vegas trip without a trip to the Mini Golf in the Dark.

Finally some privacy for a make-out.



I believe my Dad set this one up.

Dawson's hole-in-one.

The kids thought they would hide my dad's hat and sunglasses..

We have such a fun time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment