Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dyl

Mah Boy finally lost the first of his front teeth. This was an epic moment that we have been waiting for, for a very long time. He was so excited, but was really itching to have the other one gone as well.


So excited.


Luckily he didn't have to wait to long, though I am a little suspicious as to if that tooth came out when it was good and loose, or if it had a little extra help.



On a side note; Dyl really likes mushrooms, but of late he keeps asking me if the mushrooms we are eating for dinner are the poisonous ones. I asked him if he thought I would intentionally poison the family and he said, "Yes. Definitely."

We eat a lot of mushrooms, and I am getting the same nervous question every time as of late, so I have just started saying, "Yes. Definitely." But then he reluctantly eats them, so who knows what is going on in his wild little imagination. So if anyone, church leaders, school teachers, etc.. hear about the poisonous mushrooms that I force feed my family, please know they are of the baby bella, shitake, and sometimes cremini variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment