Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fathers Day

Well, my parents wanted to take the kids back to Virgina for the rest of the summer, so it was just the two of us for Father's Day. We figured out how to entertain ourselves though. We spent the day leisurely golfing it away, it was a great day.

We were so sad though, luckily we still had each other.


The course and the day were beautiful.




I can't remember if we were still missing the kids by this hole....

but I don't think so.


We marked our balls so we could find them easily. Dave marked my balls for good luck. I marked his with special rewards, redeemable IF he got a hole in one.

One of the many houses I hit on the golf course, this family came out on the porch and gave us the stink-eye, but seriously, if you build your house on a golf course.........deal.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment