Saturday, December 15, 2007

Heart Break

Dawson is having a hard time today. He asked me what time Ransom was coming up tonight, and I had to tell him Ransom probably wasn't coming to our house anymore. (Hannah and Ransom broke up last night.) Anyway he got really upset and was asking why. I told him that Hannah wasn't going to have a boyfriend right now and he started to tear up. He said that he wanted Ransom to stay and not Hannah. He really gets attached to people, especially guys. He has asked me a million times today about Ransom and gets teary. I took him with me to Heber to get groceries and on the way back I was talking to Jeff on the phone. When I hung up, Dawson said "Does Jeffy still love Mallory at least?" I assured him that he will have an Aunt Mall for a long time. He has been bugging Hannah while she has been at our house, he asks her over and over why she doesn't love Ransom anymore, which isn't easy for her either. Change is hard.
Emma is really being funny. She has been the most pleasant little baby ever. She got her first tooth finally at 10 months, and we didn't even know. She never makes any fuss. She has really started climbing and loves to climb into the dishwasher and on the computer desk. She grunts to get people's attention and really seems to communicate with the boys. She has a special relationship with Brynley, the baby sitter's daughter, who is 4 months older than Emma. Although she is older, Emma has her by about 3 inches and 10 pounds. Whenever Emma and Brynley see each other they start shrieking. They get so loud and out of control. In church last week they made a real scene with their conversation. It is pretty funny to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment