Monday, June 9, 2008








My baby boy turns 4 today! 4 years ago today, Dave and I made an early morning trip down to Salt Lake, and a few hours later, we had our baby boy. Dylan is such a great kid, and we love him very much. He was the best baby, and now is such a smart, cuddly, little boy. He has such a funny personality, so I thought I would list of few of the things he really likes.






  • Evil Characters, i.e Darth Vader, Black Spiderman, Dag(Barnyard).

  • Sugar- he never beats around the bush asking for candy. He is very straight forward and says things like "I ate all my breakfast, now can I have some sugar?"

  • Dawson, to play with and torture, and "Baby Dowge" (Emma).

  • Motorcycles. Riding any inanimate object and pretending it is a motorcycle.

  • Swearing, or getting away with "potty" words.

  • Snuggling

This year, Dylan's actual birthday was a little lame. We are in the process of moving and had a t-ball game tonight but, he was stoked about his evil black Spiderman cake, and the promise of Chuck E. Cheese in the near future. He is the sweetest little boy, and I am so grateful for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment