Monday, January 12, 2009

Zoo Day






Here's the dealio. I hate winter. I hate the cold, and snow. I hate being cooped up in an old rental house with 2 wild youngsters coming down off the Christmas high, and 1 potty trainee. We needed to get out today, because I am just not having as much fun anymore beating the boys in game after game of Operation, and I felt my karma might be suffering from making a small mark on the Old Maid, so that I would never be duped again.
The zoo is a wonderful place to visit in the winter. The animals are more active, and you rarely see anybody else. The boys raced from one exhibit to the other, wearing each other out and laughing hysterically. Emma insisted on pushing her own stroller through the whole zoo and was completely pooped at the end of the day. Mission accomplished.

1 comment:

  1. They look so sweet and loving and innocent in that bottom picture. What a facade!

    ReplyDelete