Monday, May 17, 2010

Gran pa Ranny

My Dad was in town for a few days. He is such a fun-gi and really knows how to party. It is like Christmas for the Hoodlums. He breaks all of my rules and hops the kids up on all sorts of sugar. We love him! Dawson was especially glad that Gran-pa Ranny could come to one of his ballgames.

Sorry, the pictures are in no particular order.




Emma loves my Dad, and can work him almost as well as I could, before I became not cute.









My Dad knows each of the Hoodlums weak spots, so at the end of his trip, his parting gifts were individual to each kid. Dawson got a NY Steak, Dyl got a couple of cantaloupes, and Em received a 3 day supply of gum. Oh, yeah, and just to drive me nuts, a box of "fruit" snacks for each one.

My Dad always comes up with the best, most fun, most safe ideas.


It always takes about a week of mourning before any of us can function after he leaves. He is a great Dad and an awesome Gran-pa.

No comments:

Post a Comment