Monday, April 25, 2011

Field Trip Season


I'm lucky in that whenever I get to go on field trips with Emma, my BFF usually comes along too, with her daughter. My BFF, Britt is about as exact opposite as I am. She is more reserved, thinks before she speaks, is very easy to get along with, non-confrontational, funny, smart, and beautiful. She is quite the catch. She also has never had any trouble with the law, and infact has a Popo for a father. When I pulled into the completely empty lot and into this stall, she laughed at first, then stared me down until I moved. I'm lucky to have her. Em doesn't need her mother to go to jail while she is trying to field trip.


Me and Britt


We hit up the aquarium for our field trip and had a great time.





Dawson's field trip was to the Dinosaur Museum in Lehi. We also had a great time, although I prefer to drive my own car, with my own diet coke, my own music, and my own kids. I stopped growing in 6th grade and have always been tall, but I never remember being that squished into a bus seat in all my life. It's a small price to pay, to be able to go with him, and I will keep going until they decide I'm not cool anymore, which I thought would be way before today.





What a little stud. He is such a good hearted, good natured boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment