Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring Break Yo

Spring Break! I miss the little Hoodlums when they are in school all day. It was so nice to have them home for a week, and even nicer to have at least one day without snow. We went to the zoo and meandered through the animals, and paused for Emma's photo ops. Every so often I will lose sight of her and start looking around and find her perched "just so" and she will screech, "Take a picture of me."


I told the Boyz, they couldn't walk by me if they insisted on wearing the BYU garb, their Dad bought. They could stay several feet behind me, and call me Mrs. Broadbent, so that no one would know that we were related. It worked out really well.
*Dyl has always cheered for the U, with me, but when Dave found these Jimmer jerseys, Dyl caved and said he wanted one. On the way home, Dave asked him how he thought I would take his switching teams. Dyl said, "She'll be okay with it, because she loves me."
It's true.
And there's always Emma's young impressionable mind.


Because I am a good mother, I agreed to take a picture with them, but those damn Y's both got captured too.




We met up with Kelly and her girls and had a great time.





Oh, dear. My kids are all such posers. They get that from Dave.



No comments:

Post a Comment