Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wow, what a fast summer this has been. The boys started school last week and it has been wonderful/sad. It is so nice to spend some one on one time with Dyl and Emma, but I miss Dawson coming home half way through the day and telling me all that happened at school. Both boys have been so tired after school, so I hope they start getting used to all the time they spend there. Last night, we had F.H.E. and Dave was able to give the boys a Fathers' Blessing. I am so grateful to have him as my husband and father to our kids. Emma jumped right down after Dylan's blessing to make sure she had one too. She really doesn't like to be left out, and still cries everytime Dyl gets on the bus to go to school. She says, "I wanna go to firs grade too."

We finally got our driveway poured and now we are working on the sprinkling system. Maybe next summer we will have a great yard. I am not looking forward to winter, although I can already feel a chill in the air. I hate being cold and stuck inside. Maybe we could find some money for a warm vacation in January. At least I will tell myself that so it makes the cold easier to stomach. I really am so glad to have Dave. He means everything to me and he is the best friend among other things, that I could ever hope to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment