Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Cinco De Mayo. Pretty much my favorite holiday, considering my Mexican food addiction. We went to the skate park this morning and spent a few hours. The boys love riding their little bikes all over and do remarkably well with the bowls and the stairs. Dawson is getting closer to earning a new bike, and he really needs one. I am amazed at how well he maneuvers his current bike, even with his knees hitting the handle bars. The weather was beautiful, and Emma was content to climb around on the concrete and slide down on her bum. We only have 3 more weeks to enjoy the skate park, because when school lets out, it gets pretty busy with the bigger kids. The boys' rode their bikes for a couple of hours and then we went home and had a glorious nap.
We went to Don's for nachos and margaritas tonight in honor of the holiday, and since I haven't been for like, 10 days. Even in Mexico, we didn't find any better salsa than Senor Pedro makes. It was a good night and to top it all off, we might have a buyer for our house. I won't say any more in case I jinx us.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to comment on more than one post, but your life is just so exciting!
    Just wanted to make sure you knew that little old Heber is getting a skate park. Should be done by July or August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinco de Mayo is one of my favorite holidays to, not only because I love Mexican food but because it is our anniversary.

    ReplyDelete