Wednesday, May 7, 2008




I think Emma was impressed at the zoo yesterday. She has refused to use silverware, or even her fingers since watching the animals eat. It doesn't help to have the boys' laughing and encouraging her, because now she thinks it is funny.

Dylan was very excited to come home from school and show me the present he made for Mother's Day. All the way home, he kept saying how it was a surprise and his teacher said he couldn't give it to me until Sunday. When we laid down for our naps, he had the present hidden under his blanket and asked me if he could just show it to me. I said, that I would love to see it and it was a cute little hand print poem. After a few minutes, he made me promise not to tell Dave and Miss Teri, that he had shown it to me early, and made me swear that I would act surprised on Sunday.
Dyl is also really enjoying the Luchidor wrestling masks we bought in Mexico. That kid loves his 'Nacho Libre.'

1 comment:

  1. I love those little "Emma animals"! I will definitely be looking for one of those next time I visit the zoo.

    ReplyDelete