Friday, May 30, 2008








We are really enjoying spring. This morning the boys and I, sat out on the back patio and watched the hummingbirds fight. I never knew that bird watching could be so fun, but we have some really aggressive hummingbirds. They are constantly dive bombing each other and running into the windows.
The two colts in our neighbors pasture were really going at each other as well, biting and bucking, and I said, "look those two horses can't leave each other alone." Dylan said, "they must be brothers," and Dawson and I both agreed.
When Emma woke up, I gave her some breakfast, and she still is refusing to use her hands to eat. She will hold the utensils, but prefers to just stick her face in her bowl, and try to suck up her food. Hopefully she will grow out of this, but until she does, I think our trips to the zoo are on hold.
I have tried to let the boys' have some independence with their clothing choices, but I may have to rethink that after Dawson came out this morning dressed in his "Squirrels Gone Wild" t-shirt, camouflage cut-offs, and moon boots. Although, that passes for formal wear in Oakley, one day, I have hopes for my children to move on to bigger and better things.

No comments:

Post a Comment