Thursday, September 25, 2008

Damn Strep

The boys' have both been on antibiotics for Strep this week, which has been fairly miserable. This morning, Emma woke up screaming, and holding her neck, so we trekked over to Park City to see the Pediatrician. Our usual doctor wasn't available, so I was a little mortified by all the information that Dawson volunteered to the new Doctor. When the doctor came in and inquired about the reason for the visit, Dawson promptly said, "We can't get rid of the damn strep!"
I was a little relieved when the doctor laughed, and even more relieved, that Dawson didn't give her the direct quote. I shushed him, and the doctor started talking to Emma. She told Emma that she liked the little butterflies on Emma's hands, and Dawson immediately spoke up, "My mom has a huge tattoo on her boobo." Obviously, I don't get enough privacy for my morning shower.
Emma ended up having Strep too, but we got her all drugged up. Hell if I am staying home for my birthday weekend.

1 comment: