Monday, September 8, 2008

Kindergarten Cooties

Since Dawson started school last week, we have had a girl issue. The first part of last week, Dawson came home and told us a girl tried to kiss him on the bus. He was appropriately grossed out, and told his teacher, who lectured the class on the rules of the bus, (no kissing), and gave them a talk about being to young to swap spit.

On Thursday, he came home and reported that a big group of girls were chasing him, and he hid at the top of the rocket at recess. He said that he jumped down in the middle of them, and gave them all a "big squeal".

Today, he jumped off of the bus, and practically knocked me over with a big hug. He was so excited because he has found "the one". During the bus ride he said that she was making fun of him for sitting alone, after his buddy had been dropped off. Then she said, "Do you like me?" and Dawson said, "Do you like me?" Then she said, yes, and Dawson said yes. After this story, Dawson said, "Dang, I guess with all these girls liking me, I just keep getting handsomer, and handsomer."

1 comment:

  1. hi this is Beau Dee (Bisel) I just have to tell you I have looked at your blog a couple of times and it makes me laugh every time!!! Your kids are adorable and it looks like you have lots of fun!!! I hope you do not mind me looking, if you ever see some crazy random person looking at your blog it is probably me.

    ReplyDelete