Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dylan is going to have this great, deep voice like Dave's. It makes me smile to hear him talk, (most of the time) because his voice is already pretty deep, and his words are very calculated and drawn out.

Today while we were sitting in the tiny, filthy, waiting room at the Jiffy Lube, this creepy guy came in and sat down right next to us. There were about 3 other people crammed into this space, and Mr. Creepy immediately starts talking to Dyl, and Emma, and showing them these farting noises with his hands. I can deal with creepy, and I can deal with irritating, but if combined you might stand a chance of getting knocked the freak out.

Anyway, I scooped the kiddies up and did a bathroom trip, which was probably far more dangerous than the dude on the couch. I hovered Emma over the filthy toilet, and told Dylan he would just have to hold it. After a quick glance at the bar of soap and the sink, I knew it would be fruitless to wash our hands, as I am pretty sure the soap was growing Swine Flu.

I nudged the door open right as Dyl announced to the waiting room, "That was funky soap. That is the kind you used to put in me and Dawson's mouth when we said, shit, damn, hell......" and I will spare you the rest.

We decided to go wait outside and wait in the freezing cold.

(On a side note, we stopped doing the soap in the mouth, when the boy's decided it wasn't that bad, and Dawson actually developed a taste for it. We then moved to Fisherman's Friend cough drops, which were easily accessible in the car, but then Dave thought that I should also get a FF when I slipped up...... I have kind of let it slide.)

1 comment:

  1. You do have the most entertaining life. Thanks for sharing.
    Loved seeing you today, even though it was quick. It made me miss you and your blog, so I had to stop in for a visit. After reading the past few posts I am bummed about how much I've missed out on.
    Last, but not least. An apology is order for you having to see me looking like that. There is an excuse for it, I promise.
    Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete