Friday, December 11, 2009

It was Dyl

I knew it.

Dyl threw up all night and then all morning. Being the awesome Mutha that I am, I rubbed his back and gave him Sprite and then when he looked the most pathetic, asked him if he ate all the advent calender candy.

Yes. He did.

No surprise to me.

When I inquired as to why he would eat some out of his own calender, he said, he didn't realize it was his, until to late. He's still coming into his craf-ti-ness.

So thanks to those who supported me during the false accusations, and a big fat "suck it" to those who didn't believe. Namely, Dave, my own Mother, and Katie.

3 comments:

  1. I apologize and will never question your honesty again. Email me your address and I'll send a box of chocolates as a peace offering and a christmas card if I get around to sending them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen enough CSIs in my time to know that if you badger an innocent person long enough you can actually convince them that they committed the crime. Shame on you Linsey Beth for pestering a tender young child to the point of confessing to your sins, and all for the simple chocolatey taste of an advent calendar. See ya soon

    ReplyDelete