Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Meanwhile, Back At The Ranch..


The Hoodlums could not have been more excited to see us go for the weekend. They absolutely love their Shannah Hannah, and she loves them. They know that all rules go out the window when my sister comes to stay. I always think it's funny when she starts texting me the day before we are due home about "being exhausted," and "I don't know how you do it." Basically, although I know she rolls her eyes about some of my rules, the kids don't drink Dr.Pepper non-stop and do lines of Pixie Stix for a reason, when I am home.

I am glad they get to do it with Hannah, they need a break sometimes too. They were so excited to have her here, that they made a list, so as not to forget anything.
1-Go swimming.

2- Have movie night- Dinosaur.

3-Buy tattoos every day.

4-Eat a pile of candy every day.

5-Play Wii- so much.

6-Make cookies.

7-Eat pizza.

8-Go to the Diner.

9-Eat brownies.

10-Make popcorn.

Thanks to Hannah, they were able to check everything off their list. They had a great time with her, and by about Wednesday, they might come off their sugar high. Thanks Sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment