Saturday, March 8, 2008






Today we finally had a weekend together. It is so nice to be home with everyone. The boys decided they wanted to go to the museum, so after Emma's nap we went down to the Gateway. The museum was really crowded, but the kids' didn't seem to mind. Dave and I had a great time playing with them on all the exhibits. We also had a ball watching all the parents, and musing at the different parenting styles. There were some ultra hyper parents chasing around their kids' with the hand sanitizer, and one lady that sat in the corner asleep. I guess we are somewhere in the middle, I mean, I did take away the shoe that Emma was sucking on, as soon as I saw it.
Dawson and Dylan's favorite part of the museum, was the Life Flight Helicopter. They had a great time pretending to fly it, talk through the radio, and taking care of patients in the back. Emma really liked the vegetable garden and the big plastic horse, I think she sucked on every ball in the beehive as well.
Emma has become quite the social butterfly. She blows kisses to anyone who looks at her, and she is pretty fearless, as long as she can still see us.

No comments:

Post a Comment