Monday, March 17, 2008






We headed down to the airport this morning to pick up my mom and littlest brother, Will. I had not seen Will in almost 2 years, and was blown away. He is so tall and manly. I always forget that I am as old as I am. On the way to the airport, Dawson picked Bon Jovi, his favorite, to listen too. My boys can't watch a show, or listen to anything without picking who they are, like, "I'm Diego, I'm Spiderman", ect.. So as soon as we got rolling this morning, Dawson spoke to be Bon Jovi, and Dylan spoke to be on drums, I complained about having to be Ritchie Sambora, and so they called me Ritchie for the rest of the morning.

Will brought his friend, Esau, to Utah with him and it made Emma pretty nervous when they sandwiched her on the way home. She looked way to nervous to cry, she just moved very slowly and had her bottom lip out the whole time. She warmed up to everyone pretty fast after we got home.

Hannah came over and had made a treasure hunt outside from the Leprechaun. The boys had a great time following the clues, and finding the treats.

2 comments:

  1. Linsey- I found your blog and just wanted to say "hi." You are still as funny as ever!!! The best part is that your cute kids are taking after you.
    take care--katie (duke) nelson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your kids dig Bon Jovi. It's my goal that Sam never listen to kids' music, we'll see how that pans out. Tom already dance with Sam to Led and Van Halen, so it's a good start! :)

    ReplyDelete