Wednesday, August 13, 2008

As long as I can remember, the gathering place for my family, has always been in my parent's bedroom. That is where we watched the X-Files, for Family Home Evening, and that is where I introduced my future husband to my parents.
The best part of my trip to VA, was hanging out on my parents' bed, with my family. We watched the Olympics late into the night, eating chips and clam dip, drinking Diet Coke, and critiquing the Chinese gymnasts. My beautiful little sister, Hannah, trying to time her power belch to coincide with the swimmers' whistle.(She is available)
It was hard to leave, and I was dreading the travel parts, but Dawson and Emma slept both legs of the trip. Dawson kept everyone lined up to board the plane, entertained with his rendition of Low, by Flo Rida. He had his IPOD earphones in, and was dancing and singing out loud. He might be the next white rapper. He also told the flight attendent that she was "smokin' hot like his mom."
It was so good to see Dave! We all missed him so much, and I know he missed us. He brought presents to the airport. The boys' got their own tape measures, and hammers, to use on the new house, Emma got sunglasses, and I got a 44 oz. Diet Coke.
It was a great trip, but we are glad to be home.

1 comment:

  1. Hey at least he said "like my mom". Was the stewardess actually hot though? If not I guess it could be an insult....:-)

    ReplyDelete