Thursday, August 21, 2008

Itty Bitty Dentist Wentist

It was time for our Semi-Annual dentist trip today. It is usually a pretty easy visit. The kids' dentist is really great with them, but he drives me crazy. He always talks in a weird little baby voice, that I try to tune out. The problem is that he talks in that same voice to me, and in third person, so I never know who he is talking to. I only realize that he has said something to me, when it gets really quiet, and then I have to say, "I can't understand a damn thing you are saying. I am almost 30 years old, so tell Dylan, and he can translate for me." Emma bit him pretty good though, when he stuck his finger in her mouth, and she only bit harder when he started to say ouch. I think that is the first time I realized he actually has a deep voice. At least we are cavity-free and don't have to go back for 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment