Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day




We had an awesome Christmas. It was so fun to have my family around for the holidays. The kids had a great time opening presents and were happy with the stuff they got, even though we fell short on the booby traps, magic, and other various weaponry.

It was a very relaxing day filled with naps, and Wii, and Karaoke, and my personal favorite, The Office. My grandma really liked watching, The Office, and admitted to having a crush on Jim.



Emma got a doll with some doll size accessories, but that didn't stop her from kicking the doll to the curb, and trying to force her enormous body into the high chair, stroller, and play pen. At one point during the gift opening, we went looking for a pair of pipe cutters, to free her from the high chair, but my dad managed to get her out without any damage. She then just folded herself into the tiny play pen, and that is where she stayed all day. Every time I tried to remind her that it was the doll's bed she would squint at me and say, "No! Emma's bed!"

No comments:

Post a Comment