Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We Put The Fun in Fundue.


Christmas is so much more fun now that our kids get really into it. They opened their p.j.'s and managed to sit a nanosecond for a picture in front of the tree.


The Santa that comes to our house must have Mountain Dew and Fudge Covered Oreos before leaving any presents.




Every Christmas Eve since I can remember, we have a fondue dinner. This year was no different other than we got to share it with my entire family. It was a great night filled with steak, and cheese, and fudge covered cream puffs.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! that's your Grandma? I've had many a shots given by that lady! (I used to dislike her, until I realized it was the cigarette smoking old man that gave her the orders to prick me). Anyway, looks like you guys had great time!

    ReplyDelete