Thursday, December 4, 2008

Today is my 10th wedding anniversary. My heart is to full to adequately express how happy my sweet husband makes me, but he knows.

The first weekend in December, we always have a little Anniversary/Christmas Shopping getaway. This morning I helped the kids with their Christmas lists so that if we bumped into the big man, we could show him what they wanted. Santa is a little boring at our house. He generally brings the low interest items such as clothes and small toys. Dave and I take credit for the big ticket items so that we, #1, Rock. #2 Don't hear the bullcrap about us not being the boss of the toy, because Santa bought it, and #3 because we fricking bought it, not Santa.
This Christmas, I am afraid we might have some dissapointed children. Topping off the lists were, booby traps for Dylan, and "magic" for Dawson, but he said he would settle for a rifle, (over my dead body), or an IPOD. Emma is just going to get some extra vaccinations, so that she can continue to safely lug around her moose, which I swear is glowing green.
It should be a great time. The kids are so excited to have Aunt "ShannaHannah", stay with them. They are already counting how much junk they can fit into two days, and are actually using soap in the shower, so that all the temporary tatts will stay on better.

No comments:

Post a Comment