Sunday, April 6, 2008

I'm working this weekend, so I can spend this next week in Las Vegas. Interestingly enough, I think you can tell what kind of day you will have by your first patient. My first patient of the morning was brought by the ambulance due to the fact he was wandering around downtown with nothing but a women's thong on, and muttering to himself......... bring it on.

Addendum: 5 PM- I only have a couple of hours left on my shift, yea! and I am just getting rid of the above mentioned patient. He had to be on the monitor for observation , but 10 hours later he is now coherent. I was in the process of discharging him and he accused me of stealing his work boots. He said that he distinctly remembered wearing his boots into the hospital. I said, "No, you were wearing that (pointing to his black and pink lace thong on the floor), and one sock." He was pretty indignant that he would have to leave with only hospital slippers on, but I pointed out that I had given him some scrubs, and that had drastically improved his wardrobe situation. Two more hours!

3 comments:

  1. That's definitely the oh god help me start to a shift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Linsey....Ams is here visiting and I was showing her my blog and all the people I have found, and we just found YOU! Your family is so cute! Hope you guys are doing well! I keep trying to convince Amber to start one. Maybe one day!

    Erin (reiss) bringhurst :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great laugh!

    Your family is so cute! Hope you have fun in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete