Tuesday, April 8, 2008





Today was so fun! I love spending time with my family. We went to the MGM Grand this morning to see the lion exhibit. The kids' loved it, especially Emma. She was on Hannah's shoulders and was just going nuts with her sign language. She was frantically signing cat, and happy. It was pretty cute. We hit the M & M factory too, and had fun with the little 3D movie. Dylan didn't like it, because his glasses didn't fit, and he was a little freaked out about the giant M&M walking around.

We ate lunch at the In and Out Burger, but I am not sure what the big deal is. I didn't think it was spectacular, it just tasted like a burger. Everyone got t-shirts though, so they were happy.

At the pool this afternoon, Hannah and I took the kids' into the hot tub to warm up, and this older guy and his wife were in the hot tub. Hannah sat down on the step, and had Emma in her lap. Emma's legs were not even submerged, and the old guy said " I thought you were the smartest girl in this pool, until you brought that baby in here."
Then his wife piped in with, " Don't you know that you can boil a baby in a hot tub?"
I explained to them that it was my baby, and that she had been hot tubbing since she was in the womb, and that she gets in our hot tub at home on a regular basis. Thank you very much.
I was very kind with them until they would not let it go. Then I said, "Well, if she boils, then we will have something for dinner." That prompted multiple comments from my brothers and sister about how we ought to throw some potatoes in the hot tub, to compliment our boiled baby, ect... Eventually they left the hot tub, and we had a delicious dinner that night. I would have to say though, I prefer my baby barbecued over boiled.

2 comments:

  1. I don't ever want to hear you say you don't know what the big deal is about IN-N-OUT ever again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pics! Love them and your family is stinkin awesome. By the way, sweet layout. I liked latino love the best though.

    ReplyDelete