Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Foolz

I have really enjoyed cooking lately, and experimenting with different types of food. My family has also enjoyed it for the most part. This morning I was trying to print out a new recipe from the computer. Dawson wandered in and asked me what was coming out of the printer. I told him it was a recipe for dinner. He thought for a minute, and then said, "sounds more like a recipe for disaster." I started laughing and asked him where he had heard that. He then broke out in a full song, including jazz hands, from an episode of the Backyardigans. What a kid.

By 9:30 this morning, I couldn't have been more ready to drop the boys off at school. This is how the ride to school went.
Dawson says "Mom, there is a spider in your hair! April Foooooools!" then Dylan say the same exact thing. Then Dawson says "Mom, there is a snake on your head! April Foooooools!" then Dylan says the same thing. This repeats over and over for 15 minutes, then I hear them giggling and Dylan says" I got a good one Daws. Mom, you have some hair on your head! April Foooooools!" and then mass hysterics. I was feeling pretty sorry for the preschool teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment