Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Apparently, Tourettes Is Hereditary.

Dawson: Mom, you know how you go to work with disease?

Me: What do you mean, and you should not say that to anyone else.

Dawson: I have three diseases, and I want you to tell me what they are.

Me: Okey doke. (Desperately hoping this is not another case where I just shake my head, and tell him, that's what it's SUPPOSED to look like.)

Dawson: My first disease is when I have to say stuff three times. My second disease is when I clap really loud 5 times, and the worst disease is when I have those naughty words in my head and I have to spit them out, even if you say you don't want to hear them.

Oh, that's great. I went to Salt Lake with a with my normal quirky kid, and figured I might have a post about Costco, but NOOOOOOO. On the way home, he decides he has "diseases", and diagnoses himself with OCD and Tourettes. Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment