Sunday, January 20, 2008

Emma turns 1!

My baby had her first birthday party tonight. Her actual birthday isn't until Wednesday, but we had a little family party tonight. Emma loved opening her presents and was mesmerized by her cake. Dyl picked out a pretty wild My Little Pony cake, and it was all I could do to keep her from diving head first into it. We realized early this morning, that we did not have a present for Emma, so after church I had to go to Park City and pick something up for her. Dave opted to stay home and clean the house. I feel like I got the better end of the deal for sure. We got Emma a little kitchen that she loved, and we had to remind the boys to quit trying to take over. The three of them played really well. I can't believe she is one already. She is so full of personality. She gives big open mouth kisses and then ducks her chin into her chest like she is shy. She is starting to point at everything and grunt, like she wants to tell you about it. She is still sleeping like a gem and is so fun to have around. I am very grateful for her sweet little spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment