Thursday, January 17, 2008

Today as I was driving the boys to school, Dawson caught me off guard when he said " I wish we could have a car crash into us really hard, but not kill us." His reasoning being, that he wanted to see the machine that the firefighters use to rip open cars. He also said that he wanted the crash to happen in my "zoom zoom" car, the one I drive to work, so that it wouldn't interfere with the t.v. in the Tahoe. I don't have any idea where he would have even seen the Jaws of Life, and he obviously values the t.v. more than me. Great.
Tonight DeAnn, and I spent the evening creating the appearance of being homemakers, as we assembled our monthly meals at DreamDinners. I went to the grocery store the other day, with good intentions, and a big list of things to get, so that I could actually cook some dinners. Fate was against me though, as I hovered above the toilet seat, the list fell out of my back pocket and into the toilet. I ended up leaving the store with 2 pairs of new shoes, some bananas and aluminum foil.

No comments:

Post a Comment